C00201 - OFF MARKET
The three story fully updated house is circa 1820, and approximately 50” x 30” with a 18” x 27” attached garage. It has a newly rebuilt side porch which overlooks the farm fields and pastures, the animal nursery and Lake Champlain to the east, as well as a newly constructed private fenced-in kitchen garden area with a paved stone patio.
The first floor has a large country kitchen with dining area, pantry, den, formal dining room, a large living room, a foyer and a full bath. The second floor has three bedrooms, full bath and a large storage space.
There is a solidly constructed stone foundation basement with a wood stove that, along with supplementary monitor gas heat, keeps the residence cozy. A dedicated septic facility and well serve the house.
Barns, Farm Shop and equipment shed are across the street from Mace Chasm Road (County Route 71) that bisects the property.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OPPORTUNITY:
- A maturing, unique fully integrated turnkey “organic food” business
- Certified organic milk and cheese products, … 8 products under one brand
- Fully equipped 112 acre working farm, with 20 animal herd, barns and full machinery compliment
- Cheese factory producing over 11,000 pounds annually, with newly opened on premises Cheese Store and Cafe
- December through March “time off” for owner’s holiday or rejuvenation
- Comfortable 3 bedrooms fully modernized charming 1820’s residence
- Quality rural lifestyle with Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks High Peaks nearby
- Tremendous upside marketing potential for expanded production, expanded outlets and Internet or catalogue selling
A fantastic, challenging and fun northeastern version of the California vineyard/wine selling model, with strong satisfaction and profit potential parallels.
TURNKEY --- 112 ACRES, RESIDENCE, BARNS, HERD, CHEESE MAKING PLANT, FARM EQUIPMENT AND MARKETING MOMENTUM